Zafra del Caribe Wedding
I remember when Adriana contacted me inquiring about my services, I got really excited because I know her from high school. For me it's always an honor to reconnect with people from the past specially if i'm sharing with them one of their most important days of their lives. Adriana and Jesus chose Zafra del Caribe as their wedding location and it was truly beautiful. As for her dress she chose a timeless gown from Martina Liana Bridal.
When I asked Adriana about her wedding decor she replied with: "Boho-Chic. We wanted to evoke a very organic, whimsical, low-key vibe through the decor and other elements of the wedding. To me, nature has a certain mystic and peacefulness that I wanted to be part of our special day. The venue was a perfect fit for the overall concept. Aside from the ballroom where we held the reception, it had an outdoors area, which was the selling point for me. The garden tied everything together - the concept and the decor with nature. I loved the lounge area with the vintage sofa and oversized frame behind it. And, of course, the gazebo -where the ceremony took place- was the icing on the cake. It was truly picture perfect."
1. Decor and flower arrangements: Denisse Perez, Music Wave
2. Coordinator: Anita García
- Ceremony: Jose Eduardo Santana (live insturmental music - cuatro & acoustic guitar)
- Cocktail & Reception: DJ Joel Bigj
- Reception: Banda Sin Nombre (live music) / Plena Libre (live music)
4. Photo: Lucky You Weddings | 2nd shooter Celey Rodriguez 5. Video: Lyma Rodriguez 6. Cake: Sweet This Couture Cakes 7. Flowers: White & peach roses, succulents, babys breath, greenery 8. Hair and Makeup: Tania Rodriguez, U Salon 9. Bride's Dress: Martina Liana 10. Bridesmaids' dresses: Show Me Your Mumu 11. Location:Zafra del Caribe, Gurabo, PR 12. Hashtags: #YisusLovesAdri #YisusyAdri2017